1. The wonderful family that I have been blessed with. My parents, six siblings, 3 sisters-in-law, and my niece and nephews. A father who provides, a mother who comforts, siblings who support, and little ones to love.
2. God, His Son and the Holy Spirit, all three of Whom have major places in my life.
3. A home to live in and love.
4. Friends who support me and will never leave me in a tight spot. Especially the Sisters of the Heart who have been extremely encouraging this past year.
5. The ability and opportunities to learn new things.
6. Vehicles that are drivable and for my driver's licence.
7. Plenty of clothes to wear.
8. The memories that are always being made and saved.
9. The musical opportunities that I've been blessed with and wonderful music teachers. Playing the piano, flute and singing are the things I most enjoy doing.
10. God's holy Words that He sent to us and from which I derive daily comfort and guidance.
11. To be able to sew (Anna, thanks again for helping me get started!!!)
12. Coffee!!! =)
13. To be able to bake and work in a kitchen.
14. My commitment to remain pure until marriage and saving my first kiss.
15. My country of America. Even with all it's faults, it is still the best country to live.
16. Waking each morning to a brand new day with, as Anne of Green Gables says, "No mistakes in it...yet."
17. All the wonderful books there are to read.
18. Warmth in winter and air conditioning in summer.
19. Being able to praise the Lord with my voice.
20. Each year that God gives me to live for Him!
God bless everyone and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!